Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been totally slacking! I didn't realize how long it had been since I'd blogged anything here. (Except for my last eggceptional blog;) hehe

Oh, for those of you who don't know, I have another blog too. It's all about dogs! Come join the fun and check it out! (pwdogblog.blogspot.com) Ok, done with that advertisement.

The house is quiet tonight, two guys on the other side of the world and two guys on the other side of the gulley. So it's just me and the critters and it's so quiet.

 I decided to go read some friends blogs that I'd missed reading when they were first posted. Then I decided to go to my own blog page, hence finding out how long it had been since I wrote anything. And while there, I decided to play around with my page and customize it a bit more. I hope you like it. I do.

Shhh...don't want to wake them up. You know how the saying goes, "Let sleeping dogs lie."

No comments:

Post a Comment