Thursday, September 26, 2013

A good day in my kitchen :)

I consider this to be a good day in my kitchen. Lots got done. Of course, I didn't get much done anywhere else!

Homemade pizza for lunch!

Five quarts of pasta sauce made (after peeling all the tomatoes!) and canned.

A double recipe of Giant Carob Chip Cookies baked.
(Recipe from www.veganpantry.com)

One and a half bags of swiss chard washed, blanched, weighed, chopped and frozen. Ok, so this didn't actually get done until the next day :P

But I did get a batch of Lemon Poppy Muffins baked. (From my new cookbook; "The China Study Cookbook"

And made a batch Granola (also from www.veganpantry.com) made and into the oven. This is before it go all nicely toasted and crunchy.

Now to clean up the mess in the kitchen!






No comments:

Post a Comment