Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The first time

A couple weeks ago I got to do another "first". First time driving the tractor!

We don't own a tractor, so when we need to do some tractor type work we are fortunate to be able to use my father-in-law's.

So hubby got the ol' tractor going and starting scraping the horse "pasture" and piling up the manure to move to the garden. I really wanted to learn how to drive it and not always be on the ground with the shovel in my hand. So when he said, "You want to drive it?" I eagerly took the driver seat.

It was a bit nerve wracking trying to remember all the pedals, levers and such, but with my "coach" walking me through the process all went well.
Now we're getting something done! Dumping a load.
This is kind of fun! Heading back for another load.
The hubby doing the shoveling. 
We do "team work" really well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment